A Mother's Past: Slutty Friends

I sat in my room, watching the computer monitor. I had installed the 4 cameras over a month ago and they are finally coming to fruition. My hand slid down my pants grabbing my bulge as I watched, live, a large black man pounding away at the older white lady. She moaned, begging for him to take it gently.

The young black man didn't care, he kept up his pace, and rhythm. His long black cock, sliding out, and being slammed back in. I stroked harder, wanting to be in the room with them. I started to moan in unison with the old slut. She was climaxing, he was climaxing, and oh god how good it felt to climax with them. My hand speeding up, I started to cry out. "Oh god yes Victor, fuck her, make her a slut, oh god yes, blow your load in her. Mmm god yes MOM you fucking slut take his fucking dark black cock."

I blew the load in my sock, cleaned up and buried it in the hamper. I meandered off to bed after doing a little film editing.

You might be wondering how we got here today, and I'm willing to tell. I was feeling really horny one day sitting at my parents house. My dad was at the pub, and it was just me and my mom. I looked over at her and asked "Mom, what's the sluttiest thing you've ever done sexually." I smiled at her shock and discomfort of the question.

My mom was by no means beautiful. She was pushing 55, and the years of being married to a drunk took its toll on her. She was about 5'5 and tops 120. But she was old skinny with no curves. Her breast have sagged from having 2 kids, and she had a very bland body. But she was a rebel when she was young, and I always wondered of her sexual partners.

I know, I know it's wrong to have these thoughts of your mom. But I'm not sure I'm exactly right in my head. I once watched my sister getting pounded out by a bear of a man at a party. The thing is that probably wasn't her most slutty thing, since at least he was her boyfriend. I'll tell that in a different story though. This is all about my mom.

After calming my mom down, and convincing her it isn't something to be ashamed off, we've all done some interesting things sexually, she finally started talking.

"Well honey, Nate, when I was in college, I may have been more like your sister." I perked right up, knowing what I know about my sister.

"I went to a party with 2 of my friends. It was the first week of my freshman year. We were excited to be invited, and at first didn't notice the weird age discrepancy. All the men were over 30, and all the women were 18 year old freshmen."

I listened intently, making noises appropriate for responses. Well thinking of my mom being a slut.

She continued, "I was shy at first, only knowing my 2 friends. I was wearing a green mini skirt, that fell mid-upper thigh. And a floral green shirt that I unbuttoned to just the middle of my cleavage. That used to be much fuller and sat higher on my chest." She squeezed them pushing them up, and looking said. "My auburn hair long and feathered."

"My 2 friends Carol and Diane were both in bell bottom pants and a floral top. They were dressed so conservative, I actually made fun of them. They still sported the Jackie O haircut and no makeup."

I never met either, mom must have lost contact after college I thought. But it didn't matter, my mom was the object of my lust, and she was dressed perfectly.

I think she noticed my bulge and smiled at me, and shook her head. "So we started to mingle, guys tripping over each other to get us drinks. We started dancing, a few guys grinding on us. In my small town that was never allowed. No touching at dances, and not until the 4th date. In college at this party, my ass was grinding on a guy who had his hand in my blouse grabbing my bare tits and I didn't even know his name."

She saw me staring at her tits still, but soldiered on knowing the story will get my attention. "Diane wanted to leave, but Carol and I were having too much fun. We took a break from dancing and went and sat in the living room, with a group of people. They were passing around a joint. I convinced Diane to take a hit, and it changed her whole demeanor. She was so care free, she took off her blouse, only her bra holding in her large 38d tits."

I couldn't help but adjust myself thinking of those tits, and fantasizing about what might have happened.

My mom bit her lip, no doubt thinking of her past life. "A couple men convinced Diane to go to the bedroom with her. As she got up, Carol and I grabbed her hands. We told them we weren't ready yet, and we go as a group. The 2 men left in disgust."

"We sat through another joint, and headed back to the dance floor. Diane joined in, and we were getting all the attention we wanted. I danced with one guy, staring into his eyes. Then I felt a pair of hands come around my back and grab my tits. He then started unbuttoning the rest of my blouse, and pulled down my bra. The guy in front of me almost lost his eyes, they shot so far out of his head."

"He moved in leaning down sucking on my nipples. I was drunk and high, I enjoyed it too much to stop him. Then I felt the other guy slid his hand over my panties, and rub my mound. My legs went to putty at all the stimuli. I leaned back and turned my head toward the man behind me. He kissed me deep as our tongues fought for position and he swallowed my moans."

My cock was full raging, I couldn't believe my mom had been so easy. "Mom, please god keep going, tell me more."

She appeased by request. "Well I heard Diane and Carol call my name. They both were standing with 2 guys each. They reiterated my previous comment that we go as a group. I smiled at them, and we all migrated to a bedroom. The men sat on the bed and chair. Leaving us ladies to stand or sit on the floor. We talked for a bit sitting Indian Style on the floor, then one of Diane's guy pulled out his cock."

"He was a taller white man, definitely in his mid-thirties. He had dark long black hair, mustache and hard eyes. He stroked Diane's face and guided her mouth down to his 7in cock. She opened willing and wrapped her lips around the head. He took his hand away and her head moved of her own volition. He gently told her to watch the teeth."

"I first felt the hand on my tit, then the yank of my hair. The older man kissed me hard and deep. His beard scratched my face and his hands rough on my tits. I loved it, I melted into his strength and confidence. I felt 2 new hands on my inner thighs reaching up, pulling at my panties. I tried to look down to see who it was, but bearded guy stood up, and shoved my face onto his cock. I felt it squeeze past my lips and tongue right down my throat. I gagged as he held it there, smiling down at my obvious discomfort. I started to drool, tears leaking out of my eyes."

"The Man stepped back and was replaced by Carol's soft lips. We kissed and teased the bearded man, both of us with men between our legs. He stepped back in, both of us devouring his cock. Then another man entered his cock. We each took a cock then switched, kissing in between."

My mom was visibly aroused her nipples poking out. I asked her if I could stroke my cock in front of her. She giggled, and called me a pervert, but didn't deny me. I stroked listening to my mom's first orgy.

She continued on, "I came up for air, and saw Diane sucking on one cock and taking the other in her young pussy. Her large tits swaying with the Rhythm. Neither were being gentle nor caring what her name was. She was now slut, whore, teen cunt. They rammed it hard in her, and I got mesmerized by her moans."

"I was brought to by the pressure at my vaginal opening. I looked down at a gruff looking middle aged man. I looked closer and recognized him. He was the janitor at the college. I felt his head pop in my hole before I could protest. He slid it all the way in. The large cock stretching and hurting me. I wrapped my legs around his hips as I wrapped my head around my situation. As you know I was raised in a rich family that looked down on janitors, now I was begging one to fuck me harder."

"Carol pulled my head back kissing me, and shoving the bearded man's cock in my mouth. Telling me to suck it like the good whore I am. Her voice came through broken as she was bent over taking a cock of her own."

"I felt the Janitor tense up and his cock expand. He pounded be harder with long strokes. Then he slammed it in, and held it. I felt semen flood my womb for the first time, I struggled at first telling him I wasn't protected. He laughed at me as he held me close, and I couldn't help enjoying the warm feeling."

"He pulled out and switched with our fourth guy. I felt the new cock with a different shape, shorter but thicker. It stretched me more, creating a new pain to fight through. I watched Carol forced to clean my juices off the janitor's cock."

"I heard a scream from Diane begging the man fucking her pussy to stop, don't cum in her, the females in her family were very fertile. He didn't care, he fucked her harder, slamming his load deep in her pussy. Telling her she'd always remember this night. He pulled out and switched with the guy in my mouth. Diane's juices flooded my mouth. I sucked greedily at the delicious mixture."

She stopped talking listening to the noise coming up the driveway. My mom and I both looked out the window, my dad was pulling up. I tucked myself away, and begged my mom for the conclusion.

She finished up "Well from there the men continued to come in our pussies then getting another girl to clean the cock. By the time we were finished we were all full of semen, and sent on our way."

"We all chose to ignore that night, but it crept back into our topic of conversations 2 months later when Diane informed us she was dropping out of college because she was pregnant. She never did figure out who the father was, and I lost touch with her over the years."

"Carol finished out the year, but decided not to come back. Apparently her bf had suspicions that she was cheating, and she was trying to save the relationship."

"As for me, well here I am with a college education and 2 kids by my husband. But that doesn't mean I didn't stay a slut."

My mom stood and kissed me on the forehead. "And maybe we'll have to get together for more story time."

I smiled at her knowing we both enjoyed it. "I'd like that mom, maybe next time you can tell me about a time you cheated on dad." That wasn't my original intent at first, but I did eventually figure out if she took a black man in the past, and how we arrived at her new affairs with black men.

https://users.playground.ru/2840507/

https://bethepro.com/members/degeneek/profile/

http://farmasetika.com/members/degeneek/profile/

https://www.themoviedb.org/person/987286-johanna-klante

https://disp.cc/user/degeneek&frame=file

https://moz.com/community/users/13521095

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s443/client/snv?noteGuid=18fbb5aa-ae21-45ed-ada3-903d14986c7e¬eKey=ff85a828233ada43c14c57b7a6065e8c&sn=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.evernote.com%2Fshard%2Fs443%2Fsh%2F18fbb5aa-ae21-45ed-ada3-903d14986c7e%2Fff85a828233ada43c14c57b7a6065e8c&title=Milos%2BDegenek

https://www.bactmed.com/profile/degeneek/

https://www.sparkfun.com/users/1541766

https://www.hulkshare.com/caputiq

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Daughter's Slumber Party Pt. 10

Woman Seduces Married Man